Sunday, September 2, 2012

Motivation

I burnt myself out. Over a course of 7 years I have over-committed and filled every possible moment with things I wanted or needed to do. Now that I have hit this place where I feel that I have burnt out, I find myself feeling lazy. Almost there. Senior Year. Almost done... but still so much to do... and this is when it really counts! I need structure to my week. Structure in a way that I can take time to not have a plan. Does that even make sense? I feel that my life needs a re-structuring so that I am using my time wisely. I don't want to worry or feel anxious. Pastor Dan talked about seeing things from a Heavenly Perspective today in church. I feel like I used to have more of that perspective back in my 11th and 12th grade years. Here I am in my 17th year of school (counting Kindergarten). Time to view school, work, homework, relationships and life from a more Heavenly Perspective. Time to create a healthy habit. Time to sit the little girl down and make the woman stand up. (Thanks Jay Strack) 

No comments:

Post a Comment